Except where expressly noted otherwise, the WPC Website consists of all websites located on this root domain: https://www.wellspestmi.com/ (the "Website").
II. THE WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR NONCOMMERCIAL, PERSONAL USE
WPC makes the Website, including all information, documents, communications, and audio/visual files provided by WPC or other third parties WPC licenses content from (collectively, "Materials") available for your noncommercial, personal use.
The Website may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other websites on the Internet. These other websites are not under the control of WPC, and you acknowledge that WPC is not responsible for the accuracy, content, privacy policies, products, services, legality, reliability, viewpoint, accuracy, currency, copyright compliance, decency or any other aspect of the content of such websites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the linked website by WPC or any association with its operators. Except for information, products, services or merchandise clearly identified as being supplied by WPC, WPC does not operate, control, supply, endorse, warrant or guarantee any information, products, services or merchandise available on this Website or through the Internet generally in any way.
V. SOME MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE IS ADVERTISING MATERIAL
WPC is a pest control service provider and as such strives to meet the needs of the community with regard to pest control services. Information regarding our staff and services provided may be available via the Website.
VI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WPC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, BOTH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
WPC assumes no responsibility for any loss or harm that occurs from your use of the Website.
Your use of the Website is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
VII. WPC'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall WPC, its MEMBERS, agents, subsidiaries, or its licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special, or consequential damages, fees, fines, penalties, loss of revenue or business or liabilities that result from the use of, or inability to use, the Website, or which arise from sites accessed through the Website, and/or content or information provided on or through the Website.
By using or accessing the Website, you acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Website is to stop using the Website.
VIII. ACCEPTABLE USE AND INDEMNIFICATION FROM IMPROPER USE
By using the Website, posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through the Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
· WPC does not actively monitor the content posted by users, and you view all materials at your own risk.
· You will not publish content or otherwise post information that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts or language or otherwise harasses an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability or national origin.
· You will not post medical advice.
· At any time, WPC may disclose information to satisfy applicable laws or regulations.
· WPC reserves the right to remove any content you post and monitor or terminate your use of the Website with or without notice at any time and for any reason.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend (collectively "indemnify" of similar term as the context so requires) WPC from and against any and all damages, costs, losses, liabilities, claims, causes of action, proceedings, lawsuits and expenses (collectively "Claims"), including attorneys' fees, costs and expenses reasonably incurred by WPC in connection with, related to, or arising out of your access, use or interaction occurring through the Website or the content made available via the Website.
X. YOU GRANT A LICENSE TO WPC FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS
You grant WPC a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Website by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed ("Submissions"). You waive all rights to such Submissions and warrant that you have the right to any Submissions. You agree that you shall have no recourse against WPC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to WPC.
XI. WE WILL COMPLY WITH THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you have any copyright concerns about materials posted on the Website, you agree to let WPC know. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(C)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to WPC's Designated Agent. An effective notification contains the following:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
· A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All inquiries not relevant to the following procedure will not receive a response. For more information contact: __Wells Pest Control______________________.