Pest Control In Oakland Township, MI
Oakland Township, MI, encompasses 36 square miles on the outskirts of metro Detroit. What makes Oakland Township so special is that it’s one of Michigan’s oldest Townships. Since the very early days of life in Oakland Township, pest populations have been a local problem, and they remain an issue to this very day. Pest infestation is a common threat for local homes and businesses, and that’s why Oakland Township property owners need to learn how to avoid pest infestation. With help from the experts at Wells Pest Control, you can ensure that your property won’t become a victim of the more significant problems that pest populations can lead to. Call us today for quality Oakland County pest control.
Residential Pest Control In Oakland Township
Oakland Township homes are attractive beacons for pests looking for food, water, or shelter. When pests thrive outdoors in the summertime, they may invade yards or surrounding areas. Maybe one or two bugs get inside, but infestations can seem like a distant worry for the most part. But then, when everyone thinks pest activity decreases in wintertime, populations will move in to escape the cold. That’s why you have to take a year-round, comprehensive approach to residential pest control. With help from Wells Pest Control, you can get these kinds of protections:
- Exterior Treatment: Our exterior services include yard and soil inspections, as well as treatments of windows, doors, and eaves.
- Interior Treatment: Inside, we focus on wherever the pests are coming from, inspect and treat areas like bathrooms, kitchen, and garages.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our top priority is satisfying your needs, so we always keep an open line of communication for our customers. We always work to put client satisfaction first and foremost.
Get residential pest control in Oakland Township that you can count on by reaching out to Wells Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Oakland Township
Businesses especially have to worry about the problems pests can introduce to a property. Commercial infestation is disruptive to your entire operation here in Oakland Township. From the costly and even hazardous property damage that can be costly and even hazardous to the adverse health effects that pests can contribute to, that’s why wise local business owners partner with professional commercial pest control companies that can address their concerns and even prevent infestations from forming. At Wells Pest Control, we’ve helped all of the following kinds of businesses with their risk of pest invasion:
- Bars & Restaurants: The food industry is the one that pops into everyone’s head as needing protection against pests. It’s true that all the food and drink that’s stored and served on these properties can be huge attractants.
- Factories & Warehouses: Even businesses that don’t deal directly with food can still be sought out by pests. Factories and warehouses, for instance, have lots of storage space around for populations to nest in.
- Daycares & Schools: Other properties can be attractive to pests because they have a little bit of all of the above. When we want our daycares and schools to be safe, we protect them with thorough pest control measures.
Keep pests out of your Oakland Township business with the commercial pest control offered by Wells Pest Control.
What’s The Difference Between Wasps & Hornets In Oakland Township?
Did you know that the term “wasp” actually refers to all manner of stinging insects that fly? The word comes from the Latin, vespidae or vespid, which is the family of flying bugs, including bees and hornets. So, when people try to distinguish between wasps and hornets, they differentiate between all kinds of wasps. But no matter which type of wasp you’re dealing with on your Oakland Township property, all of them can be dangerous and difficult to remove.
They not only sting people and pets alike, but they also build nests in areas of your property that can be inconvenient. No one should be afraid to go outside, which is why Wells Pest Control focuses on wasp control methods that quickly remove dangerous colonies and help ensure that wasps never move back in. For protection against all types of wasps in Oakland Township, turn to the experts at Wells Pest Control today.
Answering Oakland Township’s Most Frequently Asked Bed Bug Questions
It’s quite common for people to have misconceptions about bed bugs. They are a little-understood insect, and there are plenty of reasons why people get the wrong idea about how common and frustrating a bed bug infestation can be. That’s why we’re answering these common questions about bed bugs to keep Oakland Township residents informed.
Are Bed Bugs Dangerous?
- While bed bug bites aren’t venomous or known to transmit diseases, bed bug bites can be quite problematic. They are incredibly itchy and can become infected if you repeatedly scratch at them. This level of discomfort can even lead to insomnia or lack of sleep.
How Do Bed Bugs Invade?
- Unlike other pests that find ways to crawl or fly inside of properties, bed bugs infiltrate through your efforts. What we mean by this is that they hitchhike by clinging to people’s hair, skin, or clothing in order to get carried unwittingly back to our properties. Bed bugs can even infest used items or containers that we carry indoors.
How Do You Get Rid Of Bed Bugs?
- People are so grossed out by bed bugs and their bites that they often try to eliminate them on their own. But the problem with doing this on your own is that you won’t know how to root out all the bugs and their eggs, meaning the problem will just come right back. That’s why you should turn instead to the expertise of professionals.
Contact Wells Pest Control today for bed bug control in Oakland Township, Michigan.
Request Your Free Quote Today
Complete the form below to schedule your free quote.