Trusted Pest Management Services In Shelby Township, MI
Shelby is one of the largest civil townships in Oceana County, with more than 36 square miles of land shared by 4,000 residents. Although the town is not quite on the shores of the Great Lakes, several water bodies serve the local community. Walking trails along Lake St. Clair and Stony Creek exceed more than 18 miles, with nearly 1,200 acres of forested public grounds. The town is only 20 miles north of Detroit, combining a rural, community-focused neighborhood with the conveniences of the big city. But people are not the only ones that call Shelby Township home. Millions of ants, spiders, rodents, and stinging insects settle down in this area to leach resources from hard-working home and business owners.
Nearly all victims of pest attacks experience negative symptoms after the fact and struggle to keep past infestations from reoccurring. With Wells Pest Control, the folks in Shelby Township have been able to experience 18 years of advanced pest protection. Our educated professionals have been helping property owners stay safe and healthy with residential, commercial, and specialty pest control services that address any need. Ready to get more from your pest control in Oceana County? Contact us today to get in touch with a service tech near you.
Home Pest Control In Shelby Township, MI
Residential pest control plans need to strike the perfect balance between safety, efficiency, and cost-reflectivity. Wells Pest Control has been developing secure and affordable pest control plans since 2005 and counting. We have been thoroughly certified by the Entomological Society of America, and continue to breach new ground as we explore possibilities in the industry. To treat your home against pests of all types and varieties, we follow these three steps:
1. Inspecting the home and yard for signs of pest activity, we start by taking your questions, comments, or concerns about the home’s current safety. We then discuss our findings with you and explore methods of pest protection and elimination.
2. Wells Pest Control takes pride in customizing residential plans to suit your needs. Whether you need soil treatments or preventative sprays, we will create a plan of action that fits your parameters.
3. Returning to your home, we ensure that the house is properly cared for and pest-free. Should anything have happened between visits, we will apply more treatments at no extra cost to you.
Settle for the best with residential pest control treatments from Wells Pest Control.
Commercial Pest Control In Shelby Township, MI
If you invest in residential pest control options for your home, you ought to rely on commercial strength solutions for your business as well. The vast majority of serious pest infestations take place inside commercial industries, including pests like rodents, termites, and bed bugs. Here in Shelby Township, these infestations may be severe enough to close your business completely.
Protect yourself with Wells Pest Control’s commercial pest control plans. These uniquely formulated solutions have been helping business owners escape serious infestations for over 15 years, and are still going strong to this day. Each of our commercial pest control plans has been thoroughly vetted with industries such as:
- Food Service
- Places of Worship
- Educational Facilities
- Warehouses And Factories
Put your business on the service roster of Wells Pest Control by reaching out to our team today.
Stinging Insect Control: Practical Advice For Shelby Township Residents
There are three main types of stinging insects found in Shelby Township: wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. Each of these pests plays an important role in the natural world, and are pollinators for thousands of native flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Unfortunately, they are also extremely dangerous to those who get too close. Here are some practical ways to keep stinging insects out of your Shelby lawn and garden:
- Remove all fallen fruit from orchard trees or bushes
- Reduce access to standing water sources (remove all puddles, pits, and potholes)
- Trim all trees and large shrubs away from the sides of the home
- Invest in regular treatment services from Wells Pest Control
Learn more about stinging insect treatments by submitting a contact form below.
How To Prevent Spider Infestations In Shelby Township
Not all spider species in Shelby Township are dangerous to human health and wellness. However, the probability of running into problems, bites, or allergic reactions is far too high to ignore. Protect yourself and those you love from spider infestations by following these tips:
- Remove any clutter around the house that spiders could use to hide and build webs.
- Seal up any cracks or gaps (entry points) with waterproof caulking material.
- Check the home for pest prey activity, and invest in a treatment program that will remediate any concerns.
Contact Wells Pest Control for spider control services immediately.
Request Your Free Quote Today
Complete the form below to schedule your free quote.